Wednesday, December 24, 2008

After work on Friday, December 19th, I had the kids help shovel the driveway and then I asked if we had any rope and a sled. We quickly gathered up the necessary tools to have some fun. You may think this looks dangerous and all I can say about that is. RELAX!! No one got hurt and Cole, Riley, and Zoe had a blast with me pulling them around the neighborhood. Actually, I don't know who had more fun. Me or the kids. Riding the CT110 trial bike on the snow was a challenge, but at least it felt good to be riding a motorcycle again.



Zoe - This picture was taken during the one time she was actually hanging onto the saucer.


Riley - Posing for mom





This is my first post to this blog and I hope you've enjoyed it. It should the first of many as we try to share more of what our family is doing.
Later...

2 comments:

Warren Barnes Family said...

This looks really fun . . . in a "hope I don't die" kind of way!!

Jena said...

Hey, looks like fun! We just barely got snow yesterday but we plan on going sledding next week - should be fun!

So glad you have a blog now, can't wait to see more posted!!!

Followers